Tuesday 7 February 2012

Task4- Use of technology in pre-production,production, post-production





In pre-production, I used several media technologies to help us in developing our overall concept for my music video. First of all, I used an online searching tool called Google to give me an idea about the star image and the genre of my artist. Since I was going to use the song track called "It's a perfect day, Elise" by PJ Harvey. I listened to her song on Itunes and then about her background on Island Record Label and Wikipedia.




 


Since my group were involved other school activities, I have decided to use my Canon EOS 350D digital camera to take pictures of the actors whom I think would be right for the music video casting. I also think thought that it could be useful for my group and I to discuss on casting when we have the pictures on the camera.












I used my Iphone 4 to take pictures for casting actors, to record a progress of my group's work and to test how the actors we've selected would be the right on camera by filming them.



Our production and Post-production

 

No comments:

Post a Comment